Fee Schedule & Rental Policies:
Hampden Congregational Church is available to host weddings, recitals, meetings, and any number of functions. See our Events Calendar for our current availability. For more information or to schedule an event, please contact Suze Howe at 207-862-5248 or email@example.com. (Download a PDF file with the Fee Schedule & Rental Policies)
Sanctuary (Recitals & Concerts):
$75.00 in unheated months,
$100.00 in heated months (Sept 15 – May 15)
* Multipurpose Room add-on: $25.00
* Fellowship Hall add-on $50.00
Sanctuary (Weddings, Funerals & Other Functions):
$0.00 (members – but $50.00 clean up fee is appreciated)
* Includes use of Multipurpose Room
* Fellowship Hall add-on $20.00 (members) $50.00 (non-members)
* Weddings for non-members require an additional $100.00 deposit
* 48-Hour Cancellation Policy (please see our Policy section below for more details)
Fellowship Hall with Kitchen (downstairs):
Multipurpose Room with Kitchenette (upstairs in addition):
Classroom (upstairs in addition):
Office (downstairs in addition):
$300.00 per month – long-term rentals only
(for weddings, funerals, etc.)
- Fee schedule subject to change.
- Church, Hampden Food Cupboard and member events have priority.
- No events will be scheduled prior to 2:00pm on Sundays so as not to interfere with Church services and meetings.
- Multiple dates/times for events may be tentatively scheduled (such as snow dates), but in the event that there is more than one request to rent the space during one of the tentative dates, the person requesting that we hold multiple dates will be asked to either give up the extra date/time so it can be rented to the new requester, or pay for both/all dates to ensure that the space is available to them and the church loses no revenue.
- Use of the sanctuary (other than for recitals & concerts) will only be allowed with permission and participation of the pastor.
- All food and food trash must be removed from the property after the event.
- Weddings for non-members require $100.00 pre-paid deposit, refundable if the church is left clean, orderly, and without damage. Cancellations require 48 hours notice prior to wedding – deposit non-refundable if given less than 48 hours notice.
- Long-term rental of any space may be considered.