Fee Schedule & Rental Policies:
Hampden Congregational Church is available to host weddings, recitals, meetings, and any number of functions. See our Events Calendar for our current availability. For more information or to schedule an event, please contact Suze Howe at 207-862-5248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Download a PDF file with the Fee Schedule & Rental Policies)
Sanctuary (Recitals & Concerts):
$75.00 in unheated months,
$100.00 in heated months (Sept 15 – May 15)
* Multipurpose Room add-on: $25.00
* Fellowship Hall add-on $50.00
* Rentals are scheduled in up to 4-hour blocks
* Please see our Policies section below for more important rental details
Sanctuary (Weddings, Funerals & Other Functions):
$0.00 (members – but $50.00 clean up fee is appreciated)
* Includes use of Multipurpose Room
* Fellowship Hall add-on $20.00 (members) $50.00 (non-members)
* Weddings for non-members require an additional $100.00 deposit
* 48-Hour Cancellation Policy (please see our Policies section below for more details)
Fellowship Hall with Kitchen (downstairs):
Multipurpose Room with Kitchenette (upstairs in addition):
Classroom (upstairs in addition):
Office (downstairs in addition):
$300.00 per month – long-term rentals only
(for weddings, funerals, etc.)
- Fee schedule and rental policies subject to change without notice.
- Church, Hampden Food Cupboard and member events have priority.
- No events will be scheduled prior to 2:00pm on Sundays so as not to interfere with Church services and meetings.
- Rentals are scheduled in blocks of up to 4 hours. Events longer than 4 hours may be charged $25 for each additional hour.
- A minimum of two (2) hours is required between events scheduled on a single day to allow for clean-up.
- Renters may not enter/use the building prior to the scheduled event time.
- A tour of the building and facilities may be arranged ahead of time, but renters may not enter/use the building at any time other than those scheduled and paid for (no drop-ins).
- Multiple dates/times for a single event may be scheduled only with a $50.00 pre-paid, non-refundable deposit for each date/time reserved.
- Use of the sanctuary (other than for recitals & concerts) will only be allowed with permission and participation of the pastor.
- All food and food trash must be removed from the property after the event.
- Weddings for non-members require $100.00 pre-paid deposit, refundable if the church is left clean, orderly, and without damage. Cancellations require 48 hours notice prior to wedding – deposit non-refundable if given less than 48 hours notice.
- Long-term rental of any space may be considered.